At Good Hood GmbH we help people to feel at home in their urban environment again. With our platform nebenan.de we enable people to connect and support each other in daily life so strangers become neighbours. We believe that by revitalising urban neighbourhoods and encouraging exchange, shared activities and mutual assistance among neighbours we can contribute to a positive change in society towards a more humane, sustainable and secure living environment that offers a higher quality of life for everyone.
As part of the Design Team, your main focus will be on the many communication design projects going on like online and offline campaigns, for the core brand as well as satellite projects. This means working in a dynamic environment in collaboration and development with other designers, working from a clear brand base and expanding the visual language from there.
What you will do
- You support your Design Team in various aspect of the daily business
- You will create print material like posters, brochures and infographics
- You support our nebenan.de online formats with graphics for newsletters, ad campaigns, social media
- You provide support in motion design and animation (optional)
- You are currently enrolled in communications design or a similar subject at a university; at least in the 3rd Semester (Work experience in the Communications Design Field is a plus)
- You have experience in working within a Corporate Design
- You are able to work independently, with a collaborative and iterative mindset, taking in feedback from different stakeholders
- You are comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite
- Nice-to-Have: You have experience with Adobe After Effects and Premiere
- You are able to speak and work in English & German
What we offer
- A meaningful job! We create a great product with real social impact
- You work CO2-neutrally with us - we plant a tree for every new employee
- Growth potential and opportunities in this role and the company
- Collaboration in a great, experienced and international team that exchanges ideas and learns from each other
- Insight into the entire work process of our startup as well as the nebenan_de foundation
- SpenditCard - every month you receive an additional income of 35 Euro, which you can use for things of your choice, e.g. for BVG, Urban Sports or lunch
- A strength-based development culture (we work with the Gallup StrengthsFinder)
- A workplace in Berlin-Kreuzberg, a cheerful team, with regular events such as team breakfast, lunch roulette, brown bag talks and parties
- Free fitness classes, such as yoga and back courses
- A company pension plan
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work partly remote
If we’ve captured your interest, apply now and let us know why you’re the perfect fit for the job! Please send your application to Luka (email@example.com) in German or English language as one PDF file, including your CV; please include a portfolio or an overview of your previous work as well as relevant references (max. 10 MB).
Diversity means collaboration – at nebenan.de we are happy about every dimension of diversity that enriches our team. We live equal opportunities and support them.