At Good Hood GmbH we help people to feel at home in their urban environment again. With our platforms nebenan.de (Germany), mesvoisins.fr (France), tienes-sal.es (Spain) and vicinimiei.it (Italy) we enable people to connect and support each other in daily life so strangers become neighbours. We believe that by revitalizing urban neighbourhoods and encouraging exchange, shared activities and mutual assistance among neighbours we can contribute to a positive change in society towards a more humane, sustainable and secure living environment that offers a higher quality of life for everyone.
Our goal is to offer a great user experience and a stable product on all plattforms (web, iOS, Android). Therefore we are looking for a working student to join our QA team.
- Perform manual functional tests for our website and mobile apps
- Ensure quality and stability standards are met for every release
- Communicate and negotiate with both our product and engineering team
- Continuously provide valuable feedback regarding UX/UI of new and existing features in order to create the best user experience
- Passion for web technologies and mobile apps
- Understanding of both iPhone and Android mobile devices from a user perspective
- Great ability of understanding and analyzing user behavior
- Ability to read and understand test requirements
- Great attention to details and ability to keep the big picture in mind
- The ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Passion for self-development, we provide a great opportunity for self-growth
- Self-motivated and good team player
What we offer
- To join a small and excellent team
- Responsibility for a product with meaning that a lot of people will use
- Open company culture, leadership based on competence
- Regular team events and flexible working hours
Sounds interesting? Send us your CV and a Cover Letter about what's your motivation on working with us to Ina Remmers: email@example.com
Application deadline is January 14, 2019. Please send your application in one PDF-file.