We are a fast growing social business. At Good Hood GmbH we help people to feel at home in their neighbourhood again. With our platform nebenan.de in Germany and mesvoisins.fr in France we enable people to connect and support each other in daily life so strangers become neighbours. We believe that by revitalizing neighbourhoods and encouraging exchange, shared activities and mutual assistance among neighbours we can contribute to a positive change in society towards a more humane, sustainable and secure living environment that offers a higher quality of life for everyone.
Join our excellent international team now as Android Developer. Remotely or in Berlin.
Your role with us
- Be part of the small but established Android team as Android developer.
- Help grow our Android app with your coding skills.
- Work in a fully flexible work environment, stress-free and from anywhere.
- Use Kotlin, Architecture Components, write lots of tests and perform code reviews.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as Android Developer is required.
- You have worked on an app published on Google Play Store with installs greater than 10,000.
- You are proactive, organised and comfortable with self-learning.
Our current stack
- Android app 75% in Kotlin
- Architecture Components (ViewModel, LiveData and Room)
- Lots of tests
What we offer
- Become part of a small, excellent and international team with experienced QA support.
- Responsibility for a product with meaning and social impact that many people use.
- Grow professionally with us.
- Flexible working hours, remote friendly team.
- A beautiful office in Kreuzberg, Berlin
Please send us your CV including your availability and links you consider relevant for us (like to your GitHub profile, apps you worked on, blogs or other projects) to Mara: email@example.com