At Good Hood GmbH we help people to feel at home in their urban environment again. With our platform nebenan.de we enable people to connect and support each other in daily life so strangers become neighbours. We believe that by revitalising urban neighbourhoods and encouraging exchange, shared activities and mutual assistance among neighbours we can contribute to a positive change in society towards a more humane, sustainable and secure living environment that offers a higher quality of life for everyone.
What you will do
- Your main focus will be on web design and digital campaigns, for the core brand as well as for satellite projects
- You will work (semi-)independently and come up with responsive web designs, moving from proposal to final design, and potentially implementation
- You will work on a variety of online and offline materials for the Communications and Marketing teams
- You will work in a dynamic environment with handling requests from different stakeholders, as well as working from a clear brand base and expanding the visual language from there
- You will use the following Software: Adobe Creative suite, Figma (or Sketch or Framer)
- You are strong in web design and communications design
- You have experience with independently working through website projects, from one-pagers and landing pages to more complicated websites
- You can provide experience with working with a Brand language, Design Systems and component-based design
- You have experience with information architecture, wireframing, visual design, responsive design
- You have the ability to work on offline materials (print products, brochures, campaign creatives)
- Frontend (CSS/HTML) experience is a Bonus (but not a must-have)
- You have an iterative and collaborative design mindset
- You are able to work with constructive feedback and like to consider all aspects when working in a production pipeline
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, Proficient English and German.
What we offer
- A meaningful job! We create a great product with real social impact
- Growth potential and opportunities in this role and the company
- Collaboration in a great, experienced and international team that exchanges ideas and learns from each other
- Insight into the entire work process of our startup as well as the nebenan_de foundation
- SpenditCard - every month you receive an additional income of 35 Euro, which you can use for things of your choice, e.g. for BVG, Urban Sports or lunch
- A strength-based development culture (we work with the Gallup StrengthsFinder)
- A workplace in Berlin-Kreuzberg, a cheerful team, with regular events such as team breakfast, lunch roulette, brown bag talks and parties
- Free fitness classes, such as yoga and back courses
- A company pension plan
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work partly remote
If we’ve captured your interest, apply now and let us know why you’re the perfect fit for the job! Please send your application to Aline (firstname.lastname@example.org) in german or english language as one PDF file, including CV, Portfolio and relevant references (max. 10 MB).
Diversity means collaboration – at nebenan.de we are happy about every dimension of diversity that enriches our team. We live equal opportunities and support them.