We are a fast growing social business. At Good Hood GmbH we help people to feel at home in their neighbourhood again. With our platforms nebenan.de in Germany, mesvoisins.fr in France, vicinimiei.it in Italy and tienes-sal.es in Spain we enable people to connect and support each other in daily life so strangers become neighbours. We believe that by revitalising neighbourhoods and encouraging exchange, shared activities and mutual assistance among neighbours we can contribute to a positive change in society towards a more humane, sustainable and secure living environment that offers a higher quality of life for everyone.
- ruby + rails json API
- postgresql + postgis
- elasticsearch running on AWS
- You are working in IT longer than 10 years.
- You write software.
- You have at least 3 years of working experience with ruby and you should have worked on some bigger projects.
- You know what it takes to scale a system up to handle millions of users.
- You care about security.
- You are modest enough to listen to crazy ideas and strong enough to push back against crazy ideas.
- Broad experience and exposure to many different languages and programming concepts is a big plus.
- Bonus: you also speak German
- Bonus: you've worked as a freelancer or ran your own company at some point in your career
What we offer:
- To join a small and excellent team with QA support
- Responsibility for a meaningful product with meaning that a lot of people use
- Open company culture, leadership based on competence
- Flexible working hours
Join our excellent international Berlin-based team now as Senior Developer (Backend). Help us grow and create a meaningful platform for our users.
Please send us your CV including your availability, residency status and links you consider relevant for us (your GitHub profile, websites you worked on, Blogs) to Ina Remmers: email@example.com