We are a fast growing social business. At Good Hood GmbH we help people to feel at home in their neighbourhood again. With our platforms nebenan.de in Germany, mesvoisins.fr in France, vicinimiei.it in Italy and tienes-sal.es in Spain we enable people to connect and support each other in daily life so strangers become neighbours. We believe that by revitalising neighbourhoods and encouraging exchange, shared activities and mutual assistance among neighbours we can contribute to a positive change in society towards a more humane, sustainable and secure living environment that offers a higher quality of life for everyone.
We are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team. You will be responsible for building a sustainable BI setup, expanding the existing systems and helping drive our company forward through data analysis and reporting.
What you will do
- Be part of the Product team and work directly with Business Intelligence Engineers to provide first rate analytic support.
- Setup the process for monitoring conversion tracking, A/B testing and other performance metrics.
- Partner with business units such as Sales and Marketing to deliver analytically driven insights, KPI reporting and dashboards.
- Turn complex data and processes into simple, understandable information and decision options for stakeholders and management.
- Be a driver. Use your experience and passion for data to tell a story and take people with you through the analysis.
- Proactively identify actionable insights and product gaps, suggest recommendations and follow up on the results of changes.
- Be responsible for meeting with stakeholders, field and prioritise requests and deliver results in a timely manner.
- You hold a degree in business, economics, mathematics, statistics or equivalent field
- You bring with you a couple of years of hands-on experience, especially working in a small team.
- You are a self-starter, have a ‘can-do’, solution oriented attitude and can work with minimal supervision.
- You are excellent at communicating complex issues, know how to tell a story and an effective pitch your ideas
- Experience with SQL, AWS, Google Analytics, Chartio or similar tools. DWH 2.0 design/modeling, OLAP and basic Python as a bonus
- Willingness to learn new technologies and methodologies under minimum guidance
- Knowledge of services in their compute, storage, databases, management tools, and analytics portfolio.
- You thrive in a startup environment and feel best working in a small, cross-functional team where you can roll up your sleeves and be hands on.
- You believe in the mission of our company and feel passionate about building strong neighborhoods across Europe.
- Fluent in English, German is a bonus!
What we offer
- Collaboration in an experiences, fun, socially motivated team
- Growth potential and opportunities in this role and the company
- Responsibility for a meaningful product with real added value for the community
- A nice, centrally located office in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team events such as breakfasts and company parties
Join our excellent international Berlin-based team now as Business Intelligence Analyst. Help us grow and create a meaningful platform for our users.
Please send us your CV including your availability, residency status and links you consider relevant for us to Mara Kohler: email@example.com