We are a fast growing social business. At Good Hood GmbH we help people to feel at home in their neighbourhood again. With our platforms nebenan.de in Germany, mesvoisins.fr in France, vicinimiei.it in Italy and tienes-sal.es in Spain we enable people to connect and support each other in daily life so strangers become neighbours. We believe that by revitalising neighbourhoods and encouraging exchange, shared activities and mutual assistance among neighbours we can contribute to a positive change in society towards a more humane, sustainable and secure living environment that offers a higher quality of life for everyone.
What you will do
- Development, implementation and improvement of our infrastructure.
- Implementation of network concepts, especially in combination with AWS.
- You are responsible for security concepts, controls and the implementation of compliance requirements.
- You will monitor and test systems.
- You will be our Linux administrator and debug and configure services.
- You will support our cloud based applications and other system components.
- Practical experience with AWS Cloud-Platform in production environments.
- Experience with AWS CLI, SDKs and API-tools.
- Understanding of network concepts (DNS, TCP/IP and firewalls), especially in combination with AWS.
- Understanding of virtualization technologies.
- Experience running cloud based applications and other system components (databases, caches, mailserver).
- Experience as Linux admin or systems engineer.
- Able to debug/configure services on a linux stack (bash scripting, PostgreSQL, Apache/nginx, ruby, rails, nodejs, jenkins).
- Bonus: MessageQueuing experience, CI-CD, certification in cloud environment, configuration management (Ansible).
What we offer
- A meaningful job! We create a great product with real social impact.
- Growth potential and opportunities in this role and the company.
- Collaboration in a great, experienced and international team that exchanges ideas and learns from each other.
- Insight into the entire work process of our startup as well as the nebenan.de foundation.
- A workplace in Berlin-Kreuzberg, a cheerful team, with regular events such as team breakfast, lunch roulette, brown bag talks and parties.
- Free fitness classes, such as yoga and back courses.
- A company pension plan.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
If you know you are not a junior anymore, but do not feel like a senior yet: You are the exact level that we need. If we’ve captured your interest, apply now and let us know why you’re the perfect fit for the job! Please send your CV in one PDF file, including your residency status, relevant certificates and references to Aline: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity means collaboration - at nebenan.de we are happy about every dimension of diversity that enriches our team. We live equal opportunities and support them.