We are a fast growing social business. At Good Hood GmbH we help people to feel at home in their neighbourhood again. With our platforms nebenan.de in Germany, mesvoisins.fr in France, vicinimiei.it in Italy and tienes-sal.es in Spain we enable people to connect and support each other in daily life so strangers become neighbours. We believe that by revitalising neighbourhoods and encouraging exchange, shared activities and mutual assistance among neighbours we can contribute to a positive change in society towards a more humane, sustainable and secure living environment that offers a higher quality of life for everyone.
Business Intelligence and Tracking play an important role for the success of our platform.
- You prepare, clean, format datasets for processing and analysis.
- You support critical operational and analytical applications for our internal business operations.
- You work directly with Product and Systems Owners to deliver data products in a collaborative environment.
- You develop data warehouses, use dimensional modeling, and generate reports.
- You apply your expertise in business intelligence, development, and testing.
- You are working in IT longer than 10 years.
- You have at least 2 years of working experience with the AWS ecosystem.
- You built BI pipelines and did data orchestration in the past.
- You know what it takes to scale a system up to handle millions of users.
- Proven experience with development and scripting in python, perl, ruby or any of the major languages to build robust data pipelines and dynamic systems
- Proven ability to leverage multiple tools and programming languages to analyze and manipulate data sets from disparate data sources and build innovative solutions
- Proven knowledge of AWS including services in their compute, storage, databases, management tools, and analytics portfolio
- A passion for data, and an understanding of how to work with large data sets
- Willingness to learn new technologies and methodologies under minimum guidance
- You are modest enough to listen to crazy ideas and strong enough to push back against crazy ideas.
- Bonus: you've worked as a freelancer or ran your own company at some point in your career
- Bonus: you also speak German
What we offer:
- To join a small, excellent and socially motivated team in our Berlin-based Office
- Responsibility for a product with meaning that a lot of people will use
- Open company culture, leadership based on competence
- Flexible working hours
You have a track record of building scalable tracking solutions? Then join our excellent international Berlin-based team now as Business Intelligence Engineer. Help us grow and create a meaningful platform for our users.
Please send us your CV including your availability and links you consider relevant for us (your GitHub profile, articles you wrote) to Ina Remmers: firstname.lastname@example.org