We are a fast growing social business. At Good Hood GmbH we help people to feel at home in their neighbourhood again. With our platforms nebenan.de in Germany, mesvoisins.fr in France, vicinimiei.it in Italy and tienes-sal.es in Spain we enable people to connect and support each other in daily life so strangers become neighbours. We believe that by revitalising neighbourhoods and encouraging exchange, shared activities and mutual assistance among neighbours we can contribute to a positive change in society towards a more humane, sustainable and secure living environment that offers a higher quality of life for everyone.
What you will do
- Form and translate the product vision and strategy into detailed customer experiences and features.
- Work closely with stakeholders from other departments to define and execute the product roadmap.
- Work closely with Product Research and Business Intelligence to identify opportunities and calculate impact.
- Prioritize new features based on user needs, alignment with the company’s short- and long-term goals, and technical feasibility.
- Work directly with developers and UX to turn abstract ideas into concrete features that are ready for development.
- Perform product demos, document and communicate changes to stakeholders.
- You have a university degree in business administration, economics, information technology or similar.
- You have relevant experience in product management, software development and engineering management or UX in similar industries.
- You have experience with app and platform development and working closely with developers.
- You have a track record of understanding user needs and creating innovative solutions to problems.
- You have strong experience in stakeholder management and are able to navigate and bridge between different stakeholders.
- You know how to get the data you need and translate them into actionable insights.
- You are a self-starter, can work autonomously and feel comfortable making decisions.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken). German is a bonus!
What we offer
- A meaningful job! We create a great product with real social impact.
- Collaboration in a great, experienced and international team that exchanges ideas and learn from each other.
- Insight into the entire work process of our startup as well as the nebenan.de foundation.
- Responsibility and great opportunities to get actively involved.
- SpenditCard - per month you receive an additional income of 35 Euro, which you can use for things of your choice, e.g. for BVG, Urban Sports or lunch.
- A strength-based development culture (we work with the Gallup StrengthsFinder).
- A workplace in Berlin-Kreuzberg, in a cheerful team and regular events such as team breakfast / lunch roulette / brown bags / yoga.
- A company pension plan.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remote.
Diversity means collaboration - at nebenan.de we are happy about every dimension of diversity that enriches our team. We live equal opportunities and support them.
If we’ve captured your interest, apply now and let us know why you’re the perfect fit for the job!
Please send us your CV including your availability, residency status and links you consider relevant for us to Aline Schäfer: firstname.lastname@example.org